OUR FUNERAL SERVICE OFFERINGS
Our Funeral Services
- Traditional Funeral
- Made to Order/Personalized Funeral
- Transfer of Body or Remains
- Affordable/Economy Services
- Hispanic/Latino Services
YOUR OPTIONS FOR THE BURIAL
At Linnemann Funeral Homes, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer the best options for families during this difficult time. Our options for burial are:
- Traditional burial on the grounds of a cemetery
- If local legislation allows, burial on private property.
IT IS A PROFOUNDLY INTIMATE AND PERSONAL CHOICE
Remember, what happens to your remains is your decision, and there are many reasons why you may select burial over cremation, such as:
- Religious/Spiritual Beliefs
- Environmental Beliefs
- The option to have a testimonial or tribute (such as a monument)
- Will the body be embalmed?
- What clothes, jewelry or other mementos will go with the body?
- Will there be an open or closed casket for viewing?
- Is there a style or design of casket that you would prefer?
- Is there a material or interior that you prefer the casket to be made of?
- Do you have a preferred color?
- Are you staying within a certain budget?
- What is your preferred cemetery, and does it have plots available?
- Do you have a preferred plot and location within the cemetery?
- Does the cemetery have any rules or policies that conflict with your ideal funeral?
Headstone, Monument and Markers
- Do you know if you would like a headstone, monument or marker?
- If so, what kind would you like?
- How would you like the inscription or engraving to read?
Here at Linnemann Funeral Homes, we know this is not an effortless task. That is why we are here to give you the best professional guidance available.
Call us (859)727-1250 with any questions you may have.