Honoring Your Loved One
For six generations, Linnemann Family Funeral Homes and Cremation Center has been serving families of Northern Kentucky during some of the most difficult moments of their lives. We help design meaningful, healing funeral services you can always carry with you. Whether you prefer a traditional service or something more specialized, we are familiar with all faiths, cultures, and traditions, and will arrange every detail with care.
As a family-owned and operated funeral home, our family is proud to provide yours with quality, personalized funeral care. From the visitation to the funeral or memorial service, our experienced, knowledgeable staff will guide you through all of your options. For families who choose burial, we will coordinate with the cemetery, and help you select the perfect headstone, monument, or marker to pay tribute to your loved one.
Importance of Aftercare Services
At Linnemann, we understand the importance of providing healing, support, and resources to grieving family members and friends well after the funeral. To meet this critical need, we launched our own aftercare department. And to this day, we’re the only funeral home in Northern Kentucky to offer this service, which includes support groups and monthly meetings at our event center to help families heal. A licensed grief therapist is also available to complete an initial consultation with families free of charge.
Our Funeral Service Offerings
- Traditional Funeral And Cremation Services
- Made to Order/Personalized Funeral
- Transfer of Body or Remains
- Affordable/Economy Services
- Religious and Ethnic Traditions
Your Options For The Burial
At Linnemann Funeral Homes, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer the best options for families during this difficult time. Our options for burial are:
- Traditional burial on the grounds of a cemetery
- If local legislation allows, burial on private property.
It Is A Profoundly Intimate And Personal Choice
Remember, what happens to your remains is your decision, and there are many reasons why you may select burial over cremation, such as:
- Religious/Spiritual Beliefs
- Environmental Beliefs
- The option to have a testimonial or tribute (such as a monument)
- Will the body be embalmed?
- What clothes, jewelry or other mementos will go with the body?
- Will there be an open or closed casket for viewing?
- Is there a style or design of casket that you would prefer?
- Is there a material or interior that you prefer the casket to be made of?
- Do you have a preferred color?
- Are you staying within a certain budget?
- What is your preferred cemetery, and does it have plots available?
- Do you have a preferred plot and location within the cemetery?
- Does the cemetery have any rules or policies that conflict with your ideal funeral?
Headstone, Monument, & Markers
- Do you know if you would like a headstone, monument or marker?
- If so, what kind would you like?
- How would you like the inscription or engraving to read?
Here at Linnemann Funeral Homes, we know this is not an effortless task. That is why we are here to give you the best professional guidance available.
Call us (859) 727-1250 with any questions you may have.