Current Covid-19 Funeral Guidelines
- Visitations and Funerals are limited to 33% of our buildings occupancy capacity; excluding officiants, clergy, and staff, while maintaining a social distance of six (6) feet for attendees. If you cannot maintain the six feet requirement, you must reduce your occupancy capacity until the six feet requirement can be obtained.
- 33% capacity for our locations: Erlanger 44 persons in building at any given time, Burlington : 126 persons in building at any given time
- We strongly encourage all attendees, clergy and staff to wear a mask.
- Seating should be arranged that allows for social distancing of at least six feet for all services.
- Continued use of live streaming social medical broadcasts are encouraged as are the continued use of drive by visitations and drive in funerals.
- Attendees at outdoor services must maintain the six feet of social distance, if they are not of the same household. Attendees are, however, encouraged to stay in their vehicles.
- Due to the intimacy of funeral services we will be taking attendees’ temperatures and will not allow individuals with elevated temperatures or signs of illness to enter attend in-person services for the safety of guests and staff.
- Assure that restrooms are used by one person at a time and all frequently touched surfaces throughout the facility are properly cleaned and are disinfected.(e.g. door knobs and handles) The facility will maintain a written disinfection plan that follows CDC guidelines.
- Must provide hand sanitizer, handwashing facilities, tissues and waste basket in convenient locations to the greatest extent possible.
- Restrict the use of all common areas (i.e. foyers, lobbies, vending areas and community/multi-purpose rooms) if possible and should not provide communal food or beverages.
- Encourage no handshaking, handholding and hugging and continue to post Health Department COVID safety signs.
- Encourage staff and pallbearers to take precautions to stay safe while they are in close proximity.