Private, On-site Crematory
You must be able to trust your cremation provider. Other firms contract with third parties to handle cremation services, which can create problems. Linnemann Family Funeral Homes and Cremation Center is the only funeral home in Northern Kentucky with its own private, on-site crematory. This means that your loved one never leaves our care, and that you can trust we’re maintaining the highest standards of care.
Choosing cremation gives you more options, not less
Many people mistakenly believe that cremation limits their choices. When you choose Linnemann for your cremation needs, you actually have more options. A traditional funeral and burial must be arranged very quickly, often in less than a week. If you select cremation, then there is no rush to make arrangements while you’re still grieving the loss of your loved one. By arranging a memorial after the cremation, you can choose the type of event that fits your taste, budget, and timeline. And when it comes to a final resting place, the options are nearly endless – from permanent possession in an urn, to in-ground burial, memorial keepsakes and beyond – you can trust us to find the best option for you.
CREMATION SERVICES WE OFFER
- Traditional Funeral with cremation to follow — Celebration of Life Event
- Memorial Services
Cremation is a viable choice when looking for an alternative to burial.
- Many people view cremation as a cost-efficient option.
- Cremation can occur after a traditional service.
- With freedom from time constraints, a cremation allows families to delay a service or memorial for any personal or family reasons.
- Families have the freedom of keeping the cremains.
These are not all the reasons to consider cremation, but they do provide a place to start when considering the best option for you and your family.
- Where should the cremation be done? Linnemann Funeral Homes is fortunate to have our own in-house crematory which assures that your loved one is always in our care.
- Is an urn necessary? What type or design would you prefer?
- What do you want to do with the ashes? Your funeral director can provide many different ideas that may meet your needs.